Date: Thursday, 17 September 2020
06:00 PM -
Okotoks Public Library
Curbside Hold Pickup will be offered Monday to Friday during the last two open hours of each day. If you are unavailable to pick up your holds during this time please call the library during open hours at 403-938-2220.
- Scroll down the page and complete the registration form (You should receive a confirmation email for your booking).
- Drop by the library during the 2-hour time period on your selected date to pick up your library items.
Online registrations will close at 9:00am on the day of pickup. ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR TODAY'S PICKUP IS NOW CLOSED. PLEASE CALL THE LIBRARY AT 403-938-2220 TO FIND OUT HOW YOU CAN PICK UP YOUR HOLD(S) TODAY.
We recommend sending one member from your household to pick up library items.
During the allotted 2-hour time period, approach the front entrance of the library. Show library staff your library barcode and we will pass your items to you while maintaining social distancing measures. Your items are already checked out to you.
Please ensure you maintain proper social distancing measures (2 metres)
- The Okotoks Public Library can not guarantee the sanitization of library items. Please handle them with caution.
- The COVID-19 virus can survive up to 48 hours on cardboard and up to 3-5 days on plastic and stainless steel. As books cannot be effectively cleaned and disinfected, it may be wise to store books for a minimum of 24 hours before use.
- Patrons should be advised to wash hands before and after handling books and other items, avoid touching their face while reading and to avoid sneezing or coughing onto the page while reading.
- Patrons who are immune compromised or otherwise susceptible to COVID-19 infection should not take out items from the library.