Toastmasters Youth Leadership Program is an 8-week program designed for students 13-17 years old. Participants develop communication and leadership skills through practical experience. This program provides a safe environment to learn, practice and improve your communication skills.
• Evaluate your speaking ability
• Organize and present your ideas
• Learn to manage meetings
• Clearly express your thoughts
• Develop effective listening
• Discover how to control your voice, vocabulary and gestures
• Master providing feedback
Registration has now closed.