Donations of Library Materials (Books, DVDs, etc.)
*Effective January 18, 2023 we will not be accepting donations of library material until further notice.*
Donations of Money
- Income tax deductible receipts issued upon request for amounts $20 or more.
- Individual and group donations are acknowledged by the Library Director and/or Library Board Chair
- Next of kin to be notified of names of persons making "in memory of" donations
Donations from Recycling Proceeds
- You can donate your refunds from Recyclables to the Okotoks Public Library Expansion Fund at the Okotoks Bottle Depot located at 211 Stockton Ave.
Cobs Bread’s Dough-Raiser Program
Donate 10% of the value of your purchase at the Cobs Bread Okotoks location. Please quote the assigned Dough Raiser #10546 when making a purchase in order to be assured that the library is properly credited.
Donations of Equipment, Furnishings, Art, etc.
- The Library Director, in consultation with the Board, reserves the right to reject donations that are not suitable and remove and dispose of donated items when they become obsolete.