Okotoks Public Library offers exam proctoring to residents who live within our service area (Town of Okotoks & the Municipal District of Foothills).
Exams may be written Monday to Wednesday, between the hours of 10am to 4:30pm (finishing by 4:30pm) and Thursdays between the hours of 1:30pm to 7:30pm (finishing by 7:30pm). Exams may be booked up to 3 months ahead of time.
All exam writers will be charged an invigilation fee of $20, per exam, as well as any additional costs incurred (printing, postage, etc.), to be paid on the day of the exam, prior to writing.
Please complete the form below to submit your request. We will respond within 2-3 business days. The Okotoks Public Library reserves the right to refuse exam invigilation.
Submitting this form indicates your agreement to the following:
- As the library is a public building, the exam proctor and the library are unable to guarantee a noise-free environment for your exam.
- You, as the student, are responsible for following the rules set forth by your institution.
- While a locker with key will be provided to store your personal items, the library and exam proctor will not be held responsible for any loss or damage of personal items.
- The exam proctor and library will not be held responsible for any interruptions to the exam due to unforeseen circumstances such as internet connection issues, loss of power, and other technical issues.
- While we will mail and/or scan completed exams in a timely manner, the library and exam proctor will not be held responsible for exams do not reach the institution by the deadline date.
- As per AHS restrictions, students must wear a mask while entering, leaving and moving about the library and while the exam invigilator is in the room. Masks can be removed once the student is seated for the exam.
Please note completing this form does not guarantee you a booking. The Exam Proctor will check availability and contact you to set up your exam.